Post by Master Kim on Feb 10, 2015 17:47:53 GMT -5
Had radiation treatment for left breast cancer for 6 weeks (5 days a week), which ended May 2, 2014.
- Sleep issues
- Dreams including nightmare
- Frequent urination and Urgency to urinate
- Pains: Shoulder, Breast, Armpit, Neck, Upper back, Low back, Little toe, Hip
- Tightness on fingers
- Night sweats
- Dry skin
- Poor night vision and beginning cataracts
- Difficult breathing when anxious
- Swelling of hands and feet
- Constipation and Gas
- Menopausal syndrome
- Breast lumps
- Hot flashes
- Depression, Anxiety, Stress and Irritability
- Muscle spasm
- Joint pain
Today (Tuesday, February 10, 2015), when she came in, she told me that she had not had any pains and discomfort at all for a whole week and she believed she has been cured.
Health history (or registration) on November 14, 2014: Registration 11-14-2014.pdf (131.12 KB)*
* Items with check mark and date have been rectified as of that date.
Log in to download above attachments. Creating free account is easy, quick, safe and secure.
- Lithium carbonate: Drowsiness, dizziness, tiredness, increased thirst, increased frequency of urination, weight gain, and mildly shaking hands (fine tremor) may occur. (WARNINGS: It is very important to have the right amount of lithium in your body. Too much lithium may lead to unwanted effects such as nausea, diarrhea, shaking of the hands, dizziness, twitching, seizures, slurred speech, confusion, or increase in the amount of urine. Tell your doctor immediately if these effects occur.) - www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-5887-42/lithium-carbonate-oral/lithium-oral/details#side-effects
- Effexor: In clinical studies, the most common side effects with EFFEXOR XR® (venlafaxine HCl) were: Unusual dreams, Sexual problems, Loss of appetite, constipation, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting, or dry mouth, Feeling tired, fatigued, or overly sleepy, Change in sleep habits, problems sleeping, Yawning, Tremor or shaking Dizziness, blurred vision, Sweating, Feeling anxious, nervous, or jittery, Headache, Increase in heart rate - www.effexorxr.com/side-effects
Although she has still been on medication, symptoms described in the above side effects have not bothered her at all.
In other words, KOSA has successfully overcome all side effects of them.
Next goal is to make her free from all medications.