Coconut Oil Benefits May 24, 2017 18:04:28 GMT -5
Post by Master Kim on May 24, 2017 18:04:28 GMT -5
Dr. Bruce Fife's Lecture on Coconut oil
Summary of Dr. Fife's lecture from YouTube video given below
- Coconut oil can kill viruses, fungus, and bacteria. However, it doesn't kill good bacteria.
- Once taken, it takes 30 minutes to be delivered to the liver.
- It may prevent and cure obesity, diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer's disease, and AIDS.
- Coconut oil has to be non-homogenized.
KOSA Acupuncture's understanding
- Coconut oil seems to be one of the best foods to make the liver healthy.
- The liver is responsible for the muscle, tendon, ligament, nails, anger, sleep, memory, and reproductive organs in our theory.
- And, the unhealthy liver may result in difficult in breathing, swallowing, digestion, bowel movement, urination, and etc., which require muscle usage.
- Also, an unhealthy liver may result in ADHD, autism, irregular menstruation, early menopause, ovarian cysts, urinary inconsistencies, UTI, acid reflux, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, diabetes, dementia, and so thousands of different kinds of diseases.
- When the liver doesn't detoxify the blood enough the toxins will eventually show up on the skins, which would result in various skin diseases.
Which coconut oil to take
- Either virgin coconut oil or refined coconut oil
- Virgin coconut oil has its scent and flavor while refined coconut oil has a neutral scent and flavor.
- Refined coconut is steam extracted from dried coconut.
- Both of them have a melting point of around 74 deg. F.
- It has to be non-homogenized and homogenized coconut oil is considered harmful.
How to take coconut oil
- You can put it in coffee, tea, and any food at your choice.
- Use only coconut oil to cook.
- Start with one tablespoon a day.
- Every day, increase the number of tablespoons of coconut one a day.
- You can take up to eleven tablespoons a day. - three per meal and two 30 min before sleep
- If you have nausea or other side effects when you increased the number from yesterday's 5 to 6 today, it means that your body cannot tolerate 6 or more a day and you need to go back to 5. A few days later, you can try 6 again.
Alternative to coconut oil
Some people have allergies to coconut oil and MCT oil (Medium Chain Triglyceride) can be used instead.
MCT oil has no scent and flavor, a melting point of -5 deg. C., and flash point of 220 deg. C.
However, MCT oil doesn't seem to be good for cooking.
In particular, experts go back and forth debating about whether or not it’s good for cholesterol levels.However, according to Dr. Fife, it has lots of good cholesterol (HDL) in it.
Coconut oil disadvantage
It has omega 6 but no omega 3 in it.
However, this doesn't seem to be a problem big enough to avoid it.
Coconut Oil Touted as Alzheimer's Remedy - CBN.com
How to use Coconut Oil for Alzheimer's
This is What Happens, When You Eat 1 TBSP of Coconut Oil Daily